The Devil's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private roleplaying forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Mirrikh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bell

Bell

Meet Mirrikh Empty
PostSubject: Meet Mirrikh   Meet Mirrikh I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 am

Meet Mirrikh OmFSj78

MIRRIKH

The creature from my dream. Mirrikh is something close to a vampire, but generally a boy with pure fairy blood. What his intentions are, we don't know. But for some reason he's obsessed with whoever found him. To a human, in very unhealthy ways.

He has a nasty habit of biting people and pretending it's not his fault, which is almost as nasty as that disgusting smile on his face whenever the object of his obsession is hurt, scared, or confused. Not to say that he wouldn't help them, but he'll definitely have to stop for a moment, cover his mouth, and compose himself. He finds this person absolutely delicious, in more ways than one. It's hard for him not to feel extreme amounts of pleasure from seeing how helpless they can be. Other than that, he seems extremely level-headed and composed. Don't be fooled. His mind is most likely filled with images of the person he dotes on.

Because I mostly have Skyrim screens of him, that's what I'll use. He's adept with blade and strange magics. His ability to manifest his own aura and use it as a weapon is quite natural for some one with such pure blood. He states that his blood is worth a million human lives, able to grant abilities like immortality, use of magics, and heightened human ability and senses. The likelihood of him sharing it with you is nonzero.

Meet Mirrikh 1W1f6EM
"Just between you and me..."

He gets off in many ways. He'll cover his face and smile when the object of his obsession is in a completely hopeless situation. At the same time, watching determination cover their features instead of fear, confusion, or pain is just as good to him. He's strange, but for some reason it's hard to label him as completely evil. While completely deranged, he is absolutely gentle and kind, but can become highly violent if something goes wrong. One of his favorite sayings is "What's mine is mine and you are mine."

The things he says can be off-putting. His possessiveness is oddly gentle, but it's not hard to tell that he can flip at any moment if he doesn't like the way things are going. He'll easily back off if this special person tells him to, but he'll always be within arm's reach. Getting rid of him completely is probably impossible. If he follows the wrong person, it's very possible he could be taken advantage of and used to kill everyone off, as he would if they so wished it.

Meet Mirrikh BKX5ly5
"It's been a while since I've felt the thrill of the hunt. Hmmm."

Being what humans dubbed as "vampires" doesn't exactly include the constant need to feed on human blood. Mirrikh finds blood to be alright, and only craves it like anyone else would crave their favorite food. He's completely fine with eating regular food, but will be just as happy with his steak completely raw. His odd, biting habits usually flare when he feels incredibly excited or possibly amorous (most likely in a situation stated above) in which he might explain to the bite victim that, to him, it is something close to a very intimate kiss. He can't help himself but to take a nibble every now and then. If yelled at, he will play innocent and even sometimes seem legitimately hurt that it upset some one so much, especially if they know what the bite means.

When particularly feral, his sclera will darken, and his iris and pupil will glow a bright amber color. Even without the help of the metal on the end of his gauntlets, he can easily tear into flesh, rock, wood, and even twist steel. He could easily ruin anything he wanted if he tried or his obsession willed it. His touch can burn, setting things aflame. It can freeze, and cause the rapid creation of ice. It can jolt, sending a dangerous amount of volts through his fingertips.

Unlike vampires in the stories, he is fine in the sun, though doesn't prefer it. His eyes are sensitive, and he tends to complain if it's too bright outside. He prefers darker, cooler places, as he's more accustomed to those environments. He's drawn to decay and destruction like moths to a flame, which can get him into trouble.

He does not age anymore, and he can be killed. Methods of killing him are known by few, but enough to make him a little paranoid.

Meet Mirrikh QUMWW4w
"Look, just don't leave me, okay?"

Mirrikh is young for a creature of his type, so still considered quite naive. He is a rare species, and finds himself as an odd one out when it comes to being around other "supernatural" beings. They all seem scared of him, so he's constantly cast out for reasons he is unsure of.

His personality is all over the place, but still easy to read. He gets lonely very easily, and doesn't do well on his own. When bored, he gets destructive, and can revert into bad habits. (Remember how the vampires we know and love HAVE to feed on human blood?) To other creatures of his type, he's considered a child.
He is very scared of losing whatever he cares about when he finds it, and actually cares deeply about them. He takes care of them, dotes on them, and obsesses over them. Despite his weird quirks of getting off on their suffering, he would never cause the suffering himself. He simply finds almost everything they do to be adorable, unable to control himself whenever witnessing something big happening to them.
He is aware that time has stopped for him, and has outlived many people. This seems to have had a very big effect on his sanity.

He is a riddle, yet can be just as straight forward. Sometimes he speaks in poems with tricks hidden in his words, other times he'll tell you exactly what he's feeling. His obsession could be called love, a love that has caused him to be sick in the head. And that sickness is what keeps him around, making him somewhat of a disgusting nuisance for those that aren't comfortable with that kind of adoration.

Meet Mirrikh 1uC3aXs
"..."

Having lived through the lives of many, he's learned and lost more than one ever should. At the end of the day, Mirrikh is simply a child lost in the world. He knows nothing of his mother, and only that his father was some form of amazing creature. In fact, he doesn't even know what either of them were. Human? Dragon? Mermaid? It's all unknown to him. He has no idea what he is meant to do, and that loss and confusion causes him to act clingy and reliant on his mortal obsession despite being a breed of creature much more powerful and dominant than a human is.

Moments of complete silence aren't rare for him. He can go days without talking unless spoken to. If asked to speak his mind, he will.

He has an odd affinity with the moon. He loves moonlight, and will bask in it if he gets the chance.

Meet Mirrikh T05OS7e

Absolutely consumed with his obsession with whoever seems to find him, (which in this case, will be your character) he can act in ways that could make most uncomfortable. But this doesn't make him that hard to talk to. If you speak with him, he is generally very friendly, goofy, and has a dark sense of humor. He likes laughing and smiling, even though it can seem hard to do from time to time. He is highly intelligent despite how childish he can seem, and is extremely analytical. He pick out the smallest details of most situations, making grudges held by him extremely dangerous.

A charming, dangerous creature. He is not human, despite looking like one. It's not uncommon for people to feel unease around him, as they are in the presence of a beast much stronger than them.

If asked to marry, he will be extremely flattered and overjoyed you asked, but will decline. He is content with being a couple, but marriage, for some reason, is not a concept he really understands or accepts. On top of that, he's not a fan of churches.

Meet Mirrikh 4PxpDdw

QUOTES
From my dream, of course.

"Ahhh... *groans* Don't look so helpless. I won't be able to help myself--I won't be able to stop myself."

"I don't sleep, so I can watch you. I mean--watch over you. As you sleep."

"I am not going anywhere. _____, no one will harm you while you rest. I swear it."

"Sometimes--augh. Never mind. It wasn't important."
(If prompted to speak his mind:)
"You're just too cute, ____. I just want to turn you, take you away and live with you forever. Did I say too much?"
(If "No" is the answer:) "I'm glad you feel that way."
(If "Yes" is the answer:) "Sorry. I'll keep it to myself next time, like I had originally intended."

"You have a lot to do today, ____. I'll do whatever I can to help. Or watch you do it. Depends on what it is."

(When the character acts self destructive or self loathing:)
"You have the most beautiful eyes. When you smile, I can't help but to smile, too. When you sleep, you are completely helpless. Anyone could try to harm you, but I would never let them. You are kind, and your hands are always warm and calming."
(When questioned for what he's saying:) "You were saying all these horrible things about yourself. I couldn't help but tell you everything I love about you."
(If met with an angry reply:) "Oh, ____, if you keep saying things like that, I'll have to fuck you in the mouth to keep you from ever saying such horrible things again."

(If asked what he's thinking about randomly:) "What if my dad was a centaur? I guess I would have inherited my mother's waist-down."
(If asked what he's thinking about randomly:) "You, as always."
(If asked what he's thinking about randomly:) "If we had kids, would they turn out to be dragons? Or horned behemoths? I'm not sure how my family tree works."
(If asked what he's thinking about randomly:) "Kittens. Not sex or anything. Definitely kittens."
(If asked what he's thinking about randomly:) "If I hexed you to never be able to look at others endearingly except me, would you be mad? Yes? I see."

("What do you think about -TOWN NAME-?":) "I miss the trees."
("What do you think about -ARTICLE OF CLOTHING-?":) "Rubbish. I can hardly see your skin."
("What do you think about -AREA THEY'RE IN-?":) "The moths here like to spill secrets. Don't say anything you don't want others to hear."
("What do you think about -AREA THEY'RE IN-?":) "All these waterfalls are making me have to piss."
("What do you think about -AREA THEY'RE IN-?":) "Could we share a bed? No? Sigh."
("What do you think about -AREA THEY'RE IN-?":) "I'm biased. Seeing that you found me in a coffin, I'm digging all the coffins."

(When he finds a rare item:) "Oh, ___ look! It's really shiny. And yours of course. You wanted it, right? I could see it in your eyes..."
(When he finds a rare item:) "I'd keep this but it pales in radiance to your beauty. Too much? Right. Too much. Here."

(When asked to marry:) "Marriage? Ah, that's pretty important to people with lifespans, isn't it?"
"You can do whatever you want with me, but I am sorry. I can't do marriage. It's not that I won't--I simply can't."
(When further questioned about it:) "I've already said too much. I'm sorry I disappointed you."
(When comforted:) "I love you so much. Nothing will ever change that."

(When asked to carry something:) "Sure. Why not?"
(When asked to carry something:) "Need me to carry your laundry? No? Don't look at me like that! I wasn't going to wear them or anything."

(When given a ring or jewelry-type thing:) "I will cherish it always."

(will type more when it's not 5am and I can remember more quotes)
Back to top Go down
http://satocrow.tumblr.com/
Bell

Bell

Meet Mirrikh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mirrikh   Meet Mirrikh I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Bell

Bell

Meet Mirrikh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mirrikh   Meet Mirrikh I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Bell

Bell

Meet Mirrikh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mirrikh   Meet Mirrikh I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Mostly posted because new RP and I really wanna use Mirrikh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Mirrikh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mirrikh   Meet Mirrikh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Mirrikh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Devil's Tavern :: Roleplay Zone :: Roleplay :: Behind the Scenes :: Character Bios-
Jump to: